Terms & Conditions
Jump On Inc. (“Jump On”) offers a variety of flights, tours, tickets and services (“products”) through its website (www.gojumpon.com) and through designated partner websites (“Jump On-affiliated websites”). Jump On also allows users to bid on potentially unsold scheduled airline seats.
Because our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully. They form the basis on which bids and bookings are accepted by Jump On.
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through www.gojumpon.com or any Jump On-affiliated website are subject to these Terms & Conditions; in all bids and booking arrangements, the person making the bid and/or booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the bid or booking.
No variation to these Terms & Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of Jump On.
- By using www.gojumpon.com or any Jump On-affiliated website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use www.gojumpon.com or a Jump On-affiliated website.
- Jump On may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Jump On. Your continued use of www.gojumpon.com or a Jump On-affiliated website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You agree to use www.gojumpon.com and Jump On-affiliated websites only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of www.gojumpon.com.
- Your use of www.gojumpon.com or any Jump On-affiliated sites is intended for personal, noncommercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to bid on or book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by Jump On.
- You represent and warrant that you (a) have not previously been suspended by Jump On or otherwise banned from the site; (b) are not a direct competitor of Jump On; (c) do not have more than one Jump On account at any given time; and (d) that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
- We grant you permission to use the site subject to the restrictions in these Terms & Conditions. In accessing or using the site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. Jump On does not endorse such content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy. You therefore access and use the site at your own risk.
- Jump On takes flight reservations (“Bookings”) from passengers (or “Jumpers”) for its flight offers.
- Full credit card payment information must be provided at the time of the Booking.
- Jump On holds a seat for each Jumper until it is determined that the flight is a “Go”.
- A flight is a Go when a previously specified number of seats have been Booked (i.e. the “Jumping Point” is reached).
- Once the Jumping Point is reached, Jumpers’ credit card payments will be processed and a confirmation email and payment receipt sent.
- If the Jumping Point has been reached prior to the Booking, credit card payments are processed immediately.
- If the Jumping Point is not reached within seven days of the departure date (or other time frame as determined at the discretion of Jump On) Jumpers’ credit cards will not be charged, Jumpers will be notified that the flight is not a Go and credit card information will be deleted.
- Jump On accepts no responsibility or liability for flights that are not a Go and Jumpers must assume their own liability for hotel bookings, rental car bookings, show tickets, concert tickets or other non-refundable expenses they may have incurred.
- Jump On offers one way and return fares. Fares are subject to change without notice. A Jumper that wants to travel one way on a return fare flight may do so, but must pay the full return fare.
- Jump On offers One Low Fare for each flight and does not increase the fare as the date of the flight approaches. Jump On may however offer promo codes through its Jump Code program and early booking incentives at its discretion. Jump On may limit the total amount of Jump Codes that can be applied for an individual flight at its discretion. Promo codes may not be used in combination with Jump Codes.
- The One Low Fare will change from flight to flight and will vary by destination.
- Jump On fares are charged in Canadian currency.
- Jump On flight fares include all airport and government taxes, fees and charges including GST. Baggage fees, seat selection fees and other optional services are not included in flight fares.
- Please visit www.gojumpon.com for information on how the total cost of the flight is determined.
- Jump On accumulates demand for potentially unsold airline seats of scheduled airline partners (“Airline” or “Airlines”) by receiving and recording bids from Jumpers at www.gojumpon.com (the “Site”).
- Airlines provide Jump On with routes and dates (“Inventory”) for which they are willing to consider reasonable bids. The Inventory is presented on the Site.
- Inventory on the Site may change frequently, may be inconsistent and may not always be available.
4. You may bid on Inventory but not on specific flight numbers (“Flight” or “Flights”) on the date selected.
- All bids are in Canadian currency.
- A bid consists of an amount entered on the bid page of the Site (“Net Bid”) plus all airport and government taxes, fees and charges (including AIF, ATSC, GST and HST) (“Taxes”), collectively (“Total Bid”).
- You may create and submit a bid on Inventory by completing the bid form on the bid page of the Site.
- The minimum Net Bid amount is $1. Taxes are added to the Net Bid to determine the Total Bid.
- Airlines may charge additional fees for checked bags, carry-on bags, oversize and overweight bags, seat selection, drinks, food and other services (“Optional Services”). The Optional Services are discretionary and are paid directly to Airlines.
- Please visit Airline websites to determine the type and cost of Optional Services.
- By submitting a bid, you acknowledge and agree that you have submitted a binding offer to purchase Inventory from Airline for the Total Bid amount.
- Airline may accept your Total Bid amount at any time up to 48 hours prior to the Flight date at its option and assign a Flight of its choice to you on the date specified in your Bid.
- You acknowledge and agree that Airline is under no obligation to accept the highest or any one of the Bids on Inventory.
- Multiple bidders submit bids on the Inventory and in most cases it is expected that only the highest bids will be accepted by Airlines.
- Jump On in no way promises or guarantees that Inventory will be available on any route or date presented on the Site.
- You may increase a bid on Inventory at any time by using the ‘Up My Bid’ feature in the My Bids section of the Site. There is no maximum number of bid submissions on the Inventory.
- Jump On provides BidIntel™ to members that offers insights regarding the quality and quartile ranking of bids. You acknowledge that Jump On is not responsible in any way for the accuracy or usefulness of BidIntel™ data provided and that you are using such information at your own discretion and risk.
- You may submit a bid without providing passenger or payment details (“Booking Details”). However, only bids with completed Booking Details will be considered by Airlines. You may provide Booking Details at any time, but you will be prompted to provide Booking details 7 days before your Flight date.
- If you do not provide Booking Details within the timeframe specified, your bid may not be considered by Airlines. It is your responsibility to provide Booking Details in a timely fashion and you are solely responsible to do so.
- Your credit card will be charged immediately, for the amount of the Total Bid times the number of passengers specified, if your bid is accepted by Airline.
- A payment receipt and flight confirmation will be emailed by Jump On. Airline will also send a booking confirmation and flight itinerary specifying flight dates, times and numbers.
- Your credit card will not be charged if your bid is not accepted by Airline.
- Jump On accepts no responsibility or liability for bids that are not accepted and Jumpers must assume their own liability for hotel bookings, rental car bookings, show tickets, concert tickets or other non-refundable expenses they may have incurred.
5. Flight Change and Cancellation Policy
- As each Jump On flight is an individual charter, flight ticket purchases are non-refundable in all circumstances, with no exceptions.
- Once purchased you may transfer your ticket to another party up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure time; however a service fee will apply. For details about our change and cancellation fees, please see the Service Fees section of our website.
- Ticket changes can be made only by contacting our call centre at 1-855-737-5867 between 8:00 and 5:00 MST Monday to Friday.
6. No-Show/Missed Flight Policy
- Failure to show up on time for your flight will result in all remaining segments being cancelled. Jump on is not responsible to find or pay for your alternative transportation if required or to refund your ticket price in full or part for your missed flight.
- All fares, fees, charges and taxes paid for the missed flight reservation will not be refunded and may not be applied to future reservations.
7. Tour Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
- All products, tours and services offered by Jump On are valid as per the dates displayed at www.gojumpon.com or any Jump On-affiliated website. Jump On is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
- All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to the Jump On Customer Care Team who will process the request.
- Jump On charges a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing tour booking. Please visit the Service Fees section of our website. Requests for amendment must be received by our Customer Care team more than three (3) days ahead of your confirmed tour date.
- It is not possible to change or modify a special event, theater or show ticket. Sales of these tickets are final and cannot be amended once your original purchase is confirmed.
- All other tour or event date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; Jump On cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
- If you make a purchase using a Jump On promotion code, or if you accept a discount or special-offer price during the Jump On checkout process, you may invalidate your discount or special-offer price by making any changes or amendments to your itinerary once your purchase is complete. Jump On may decide, at its sole discretion, to honor your discount or special-offer pricing if you make a post-purchase change or amendment to your itinerary. However Jump On reserves the right to invalidate your discount or special-offer pricing if you make any changes to your confirmed itinerary.
- Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, Jump On reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at www.gojumpon.com or through Jump On-affiliated websites, at any time, for any reason.
- In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
- Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
8. Event and Tour Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
- Prices listed on www.gojumpon.com and Jump On-affiliated websites are in Canadian dollars and are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Jump On.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
- Unless otherwise specified, event and tour prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees.
- Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the product pages of www.gojumpon.com or Jump On-affiliated websites.
9. Tour and Event Payments & Cancellations
- Jump On accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard and Visa.
- There is no charge or service fee for processing credit-card payments.
- Full payment by credit card is required to make a tour or event reservation. Payment will be listed as Jump On Flyaways on the credit card statement.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
- Canceling a booking with Jump On can result in cancellation fees being applied by Jump On (see Service Fees section of our website). Additional fees may be levied by the individual supplier/operator (see your Jump On Voucher for specific details). When canceling any booking you will be notified via email or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
10. Jump On Vouchers and Promo Codes
- You will receive a personalized Jump On Voucher for each tour, event or service booked.
- Vouchers are non-transferable.
- You must provide the original, authentic Jump On Voucher to the appropriate service provider in order to redeem your tour, ticket, or package. Your reservation cannot be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid Jump On Voucher.
- For security purposes, when redeeming your Jump On Voucher you must present a valid Photo ID and sign the Jump On Voucher. This is for identification purposes and helps us to prevent fraud.
- In some cases Jump On also requires that you present the credit card used to purchase your tour or ticket at the time of redemption. This generally applies only to attraction and show tickets. This helps us to prevent credit-card misuse. You will be advised at checkout whether or not you must present the credit card used for booking. In some cases Jump On will waive this requirement, generally to facilitate gift purchases. However this requirement can only be waived by contacting Jump On's Customer Care team once your booking has been confirmed, and any changes or amendments will be made at Jump On's sole discretion.
- Please note that your Jump On Voucher(s) can be confiscated - and immediately canceled without refund - if your signature and/or name do not match those shown on either your credit card or Gift Certificate.
B. Promo Codes
- Promo codes:
- Are valid for one use only and cannot be used in combination with other promo codes.
- Are transferable at no additional cost.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- Certain products are excluded from promo codes.
- See the specific details of the promo code for a list of excluded products and other terms.
- Jump On reserves the right to set any expiry date on promo codes.
- If the value of the promo code exceeds the value of a flight or tour, no refund will be given for the difference.
- Jump On is not responsible for lost or misplaced promo codes.
- For the promo code to apply, it must be entered prior to completing your order.
- If you complete your order and forget to apply a promo code, we cannot apply a promo code credit to your purchase.
- For a quick guide, see our FAQ on how to use a Jump On promo code.
11. User Accounts
- You need to create an account and provide information about yourself in order to use some of the features on the site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Your account is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity), create an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts.
- We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
- You can contribute to the site in a number of different ways, including writing reviews, uploading photos, filling out your public profile, and rating other users' contributions (your "Content").
- We may use your Content in a number of different ways, including displaying it on the site, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms ("Other Media"). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us permission to use your Content for any purpose. You also irrevocably grant the site's users and the users of any Other Media the right to access your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your Content.
- You alone are responsible for your Content. You assume all risks associated with your Content, including anyone's reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by you of information in your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use, and authorize the use of, your Content as described herein. You may not imply that your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Jump On.
- You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your Content violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
- We may remove or reinstate user Content from time to time at our sole discretion. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our content guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your Content.
- Jump On and its affiliates may display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with your Content on the Site and Other Media. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
13. Travel information
- Our website may display information about travel locations, airfares, travel agents locations, flight times and dates, tours, packages, insurance, cruises, transportation, foreign currency, schedules, travel companies and many other things.
- Some information is supplied to us by third party providers, such are airlines, hotels and transportation suppliers. We have taken reasonable care to ensure it is correct and up to date; however we cannot check the accuracy of such information.
- Many of the services which made up your travel booking are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you.
- We accept no responsibility for information supplied to us by third parties. We recommend you confirm all information contained on or linked from our website with the third party provider.
- The details of the prices, packages, tours, flights and other information displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. The travel products and services described on the website are subject to availability.
14. Private Tour Guides
- Jump On provides customers with information regarding Private Tour Guides in many destinations. Private tour guides are independent contractors and not agents or affiliates of Jump On.
- Customers are responsible for working directly with private tour guides on scheduling, meeting time / place, tour specifics and, where specifically noted, payment terms. Jump On makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding private tour guides or their services.
- By booking a private tour guide, customers acknowledge and agree that, in addition to Jump On's standard Terms and Conditions, neither Jump On nor its agents are liable for any accidents, losses, injuries, damages, delays, expenses due to any action or inaction on the part of the guide or his/her services.
15. Passports, Visas & Insurance
- It is your responsibility to have a valid passport, visa and/or other travel documentation for all international flights. A passport is the only reliable and universally accepted travel and identification document. Using other documentation may result in delays or being denied boarding.
- Change of length of stay may result in a change of documentation needed to travel.
- It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements. We recommend that you inquire with the Consular Affairs Bureau for Canadians Abroad or review online the Essential Information for Canadian Travelers Guide at voyage.gc.ca to satisfy personal requirements.
- Failure to provide the required documents may result in being denied boarding privileges by the carrier or relevant authorities, without further recourse or the possibility of a refund.
- To re-enter Canada, you must have valid Canadian passport, you need to show Permanent Resident card or Canadian Visa.
- Immigration authorities have the sole discretion to deny entry even when the relevant documentation is provided. A traveller with criminal history may be denied entry.
- For some countries, international health certificates and vaccinations are required.
- Some countries require travellers to be issued a special international driver's permit and/or international proof of insurance.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy to provide adequate coverage for possible medical expenses, personal accident, loss of baggage and curtailment or cancellation of trip. Many policies will reimburse the cost of these and other related expenses. Many of the problems for which we cannot be held responsible for can be insured against. Individuals are responsible to finance on the spot medical treatment and other contingencies, and then to reclaim this from insurance, if covered. You will be required to provide documentation to the insurance company to facilitate a claim. Please note that there are exclusions to coverage of insurance.
17. Domestic Flights
- Passengers must be in possession of government-issued photo identification for all domestic flights. Children under 16 should carry proof of identity, if no photo ID is available.
18. Traveling with your Child or Another's
- Whether travelling alone or accompanied by an adult, each child must travel with his own travel documents, a passport and appropriate visa, plus supporting documentation: i.e. birth certificate showing the names of both parents and/or legal documents pertaining to custody.
- An adult travelling with minor children is strongly advised to hold a notarized letter of travel consent signed by other parent(s) or guardian(s) with legal custody. The letter must include the signor's address, phone details, authorization to travel, the destination and length of stay. If a parent/guardian is divorced or deceased, a custody document or death certificate is required.
- For unaccompanied minors travelling please provide the details of the person who is responsible for meeting the minor at the destination to your travel agent and the airline.
- It is your responsibility to obtain all documents including those for infants and children required by relevant government authorities of the country you're visiting.
- Some countries have very specific regulations regarding cases where only one parent is travelling with a child. We recommend you obtain information from the consulate of destination.
19. Restrictions on Use
- You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- use the site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of the site;
- use the site to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use the site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
- use the site to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- use the site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the site to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
- use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the site or any site Content;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses"); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; make excessive traffic demands; use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site or site Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
20. Account Termination
- We may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Site, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. For example, we may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Site if you misuse the Site. Any such termination or suspension could prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, your Content, Site Content, or any other related information.
- You may terminate the Terms of Service at any time by closing your account and discontinuing your use of any and all parts of the Site. If you close your account, we may continue to display your previously published Content and are under no obligation to remove any of your Content.
21. Special Requests and Medical Problems
- Should you have any special requests, you must advise us at the time of the booking and clearly note it on booking.
- We will endeavor to pass any reasonable requests to airline, event and tour operators as applicable; however, we regret that we cannot guarantee that your special request will be fulfilled. Failure to meet any special request does not signify a breach of contract on our part.
- We also regret that we cannot accept conditional bookings, ones that is specified to be conditional on the special request or fulfillment. All such bookings will be considered a “regular” booking with a provision of the possible accommodation of the special request.
- Should you or any other persons of your party travelling have a medical problem or disability which may affect your choice and pleasure of holiday, please inform us prior to confirming your booking so that we can advise to the suitability of the chosen arrangements. In such an event, please provide us with the opportunity to assist you to ensure that your travel experience is not limited by providing us full details of your medical problem or disability in writing.
- We are within our rights to cancel a booking if we deem the travel plans reasonably inappropriate for the traveller with a health problem or disability that hinders them from undertaking the trip or if we are made aware after the time of booking of details that were not provided at the time of booking.
22. Third Party Service Providers
- We do not represent that any travel products and services set out on our website will be suitable for you. You release us from any claims in relation to the travel products and services described on our website, including but not limited to claims that the travel products and services are not suitable.
- Service Providers are independent parties over which we have no control. The information and description given about the Service Providers and their products are based on our inquiries and are believed to be accurate, but we cannot guarantee in respect thereof.
- Many of the services which make up your travel plans are provided by independent suppliers (“Service Provider”). These Service Providers have their own terms and conditions regarding your booking. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the Service Provider(s)’ liability to you, usually in accordance with the applicable International Conventions.
23. Tickets and Timings
- All reference to departure times on our website are for your guidance and are subject by amendment by the Service Providers prior to actual booking. It isn’t until full payment has been made that the departure times are set. You must check your itinerary on each stage of the completion of the booking to ensure that you have the correct departure times, pick up locations, etc. It is possible and that flight times will change even after tickets have been issued and you will be advised of such prior to departure provided your personal information is correct and up to date.
24. Intellectual Property
- This website, the software, design, text and graphics comprised in this website and the selection and layout of this website, are owned or licensed by us and are protected by Canadian and international intellectual property laws.
- You may view and electronically copy the pages of this website in the usual operation of your web browser in visiting this site, but for no other purpose. Any other use of the material contained on this website, such as copying, distributing, selling, modifying, transmitting, reusing, re-posting or publishing is strictly prohibited, without our specific written permission. Unauthorized use of materials from our site will not only breach this agreement, but may violate copyright and other laws.
- Certain trademarks, service marks, business names, company names, logos, trade names and get up (trade dress) used on this site are owned by us or our licensors. In particular, we own the trade marks Jump On Flyaways and the Jump On logo. You do not have any right or license to use them.
- We may link our site to other sites on the Web. These links are provided for your convenience only. It does not mean that we have looked at these sites or that we check them out. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, even if we link to them. We are not recommending these websites or their products or services to you. If you suffer any loss or damage from visiting another's website or using another's product or service, we are not liable.
26. Measurement of Usage
- Your entry and usage of our website, will provide us with demographic information that may be combined with site usage reports to profile users and their preferences in website content and advertising.
- Information is also gathered to measure the number of visitors to this website and to each various page and section of the website and details of searches performed. We also measure the usage of advertising banners and other related links.
- You can use this website to communicate with us. This website also includes a list of other ways to communicate with us. It is our policy not to accept information that is confidential or proprietary, other than travel arrangements and bookings.
28. Your Warranties
- You warrant that:
- you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and create legal binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of using this site;
- you are responsible (financially and otherwise) for all uses of this site by you and those using this site using your ID and password;
- the information you supply via the website will be accurate and not misleading, deceptive or likely to be mislead or deceive.
- you agree to supervise all usage of this Web Site by minors under your name or account.
- you agree that the travel service reservations facilities of this Web Site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or another person for whom you are legally authorized to act.
- you understand that overuse or abuse of the travel services reservation facilities of this website may result in you being denied access to such facilities.
- You indemnify us and our officers, employees and agents against all losses, costs, damages, claims and expenses arising from:
- any breach of these website rules by you;
- any act or omission by you or an officer, employee or agent of you;
- any claim, action, demand or proceeding by a third party against us or our officers, employees or agents caused or contributed to by you or an officer, employee or agent of you.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE OR COMPLETE, NOR THAT IT DOES NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS. WE ARE PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS OR ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SUPPLIED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED AND SUPPLIED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL BE OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FIT FOR ANY PURPOSE OR WILL COMPLY WITH ANY DESCRIPTIONS ON THIS WEBSITE OR SAMPLES.
- We do not represent or warrant that this website, the server that makes it available or any of our products or services supplied through this website will be free of errors, viruses or defects. Your access and use of this website is subject to factors beyond our control. We do not warrant that this website or the products and services offered via this website will meet your requirements or that the service will be uninterrupted or timely. We will use our best endeavors to make this website secure and have implemented technology for this purpose. However, because of the nature of the internet, we do not warrant that this website will be secure.
- The travel products and services offered and promoted via this website are products and services of third parties. Our role is to facilitate your travel arrangements, including recording and accepting your bids, processing your bookings and making payments. We are acting as agent for the third party providers. Your legal relationship in respect of the third party products and services is with the third party provider.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU RELEASE US FROM ALL LIABILITY, COST, DAMAGES, CLAIMS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE WHETHER IN NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF THE SUPPLY OR FAILURE TO SUPPLY OR USE OR NON-USE OF THE THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- Jump On and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for hotels, airfares, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tour.
- Furthermore, Jump On and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- We provide you with free access to our website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our officers, employees, shareholders or other representatives will be liable in damages or otherwise in connection with your use of or inability to access this website or the purchase and use of any products and services supplied via this website. This limitation of liability applies to all damages of any kind, including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, personal injury and claims of third parties. In the event that our website fails to operate or causes you loss or damage, your sole remedy is the refund any money that you paid to us to use this website.
- If any warranties are implied by law that cannot be excluded, then our liability for breach of such warranties is limited to, at our option:
in the case of products:
- the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products; or
- the payment of the cost of replacing the products or acquiring equivalent products; and
in the case of services: the supply of the services again; or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
31. Governing law
- You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the provincial courts of Alberta, Canada, and waive any right that you may have to object to an action being brought in those courts.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of Alberta, Canada. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue courts in Calgary, Alberta, Canada in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
Official Rules and Regulations (the "Contest Rules") - WIN $500 FLIGHT CREDIT
THE CONTEST PERIOD
The Contest entry period commences at 12:00 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) on November 28, 2016 and concludes at 11:59 p.m. MT on January 15, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
The Contest is open to residents of Canada (excluding all residents of Quebec), who, at the start of the Contest Period, are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Employees, directors and officers of Jump On Inc., and any contest partner (the “Contest Sponsors”) any affiliate (as defined in the Canada Business Corporations Act) of the Contest Sponsors (the “Affiliates”) employees, directors and officers of their respective advertising and promotional agencies, as well as those with whom any of the foregoing are domiciled (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter the Contest.
HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Visit the Website, click on the Contest page and complete the entry options as provided.
Number of entries per action are as dictated on the Contest page.
Each person may enter as many times as provided on the Contest page. However, only one (1) email entry per person is permitted during the Contest Period. Multiple entries will be discarded. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are reproduced, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
Contest closes at midnight (EST) on January 15, 2017 (the "Contest Close Date")
All Entries will be entered into a draw, and one Entry will be randomly selected as the potential winner of the Grand Prize, as described below.
The potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted by a representative of one of
the Contest Sponsors within three (3) business days of the draw by email, as provided by the entrant in his/her Contest entry form.
The potential Grand Prize winner found to be ineligible, declines to accept the Grand Prize or who is unable to be contacted (including failing to return phone calls or emails) within five (5) business days of the draw may be required to forfeit his/her Grand Prize and another eligible entrant may be selected in Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion.
THE GRAND PRIZE AND GRAND PRIZE VALUE
There is one (1) Grand Prize to be won. The Grand Prize consists of the following:
$500 flight credit for use on any NewLeaf route offered at www.gojumpon.com only.
Grand Prize is non transferable
Cash value of Grand Prize is $0.00
Jump On will not issue any refunds if Grand Prize cannot be used by Entrant after Entrant has accepted it.
DEADLINE FOR CLAIMING THE GRAND PRIZE
Following confirmation as the Grand Prize winner in accordance with the Contest Rules, the selected entrant will be given instructions and a deadline as to how he/she must claim his/her Grand Prize. The potential Grand Prize winner who fails either to claim his/her Grand Prize, or to inform the Contest Sponsors their inability to claim his/her Grand Prize within 30 days of the Contest Close Date, as instructed, may be required to forfeit his/her Grand Prize and another eligible entrant may be selected in Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion.
- The Grand Prize must be redeemed within 12 months of the Contest Close Date.
ODDS OF WINNING
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
None of the Contest Sponsors makes any representation or offers any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality or fitness of the Grand Prize awarded in connection with the Contest. The Grand Prize winner understands and acknowledges that they may not seek reimbursement or pursue any legal or equitable remedy from the Contest Sponsors should the Grand Prize fail to be fit for its purpose or is in any way unsatisfactory to the Grand Prize winner.
DECLARATION AND RELEASE OF THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER
Before being awarded the Grand Prize, the selected entrant must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited skill-testing mathematical question and the selected entrant and his or her guest (or guest’s custodial parent or legal
guardian, if a Minor) each must sign a standard form Declaration and Release of
Liability (the “Release Forms”) confirming that by entering the Contest:
He or she read, understood and accepted these Contest Rules.
That he or she understands that acceptance of the Grand Prize may involve danger and/or exposure to risks and hazards of both man-made and natural origin, whether arising from foreseeable or unforeseeable human error and negligence, and that, as a result, he or she may suffer damage to personal property, serious personal injury, illness or even death.
That he or she nevertheless freely and voluntarily agrees and does hereby assume any and all risks of personal injury, illness, death arising out of or connected with his or her participation in the Contest and winning the Grand Prize.
That he or she releases, discharges, indemnifies and holds harmless, the Contest Sponsors, the Affiliates, the prize providers, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, independent contractors, representatives, licensors and agents as well as their respective advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Releasees”) from and against any and all liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a Prize, or in connection with participation in this Contest or a Contest-related activity, including, without limitation, any financial, legal or moral responsibility or loss or personal injury including death or damage to or loss of property suffered or incurred or arising from participating in the Contest or accepting the Grand Prize, whether suffered by the Grand Prize winner, or by his or her heirs, administrators, personal representatives or executors, and notwithstanding that such injuries or losses may have been caused solely or partly by any act, omission, negligence or gross negligence of any or all of the Releasees.
Release Forms will be emailed to the potential Grand Prize winner at the email address provided on his/her Contest entry form. The Grand Prize will only be awarded upon (a) verification of the answer to the skill-testing question and (b) return of the fully executed Release Forms to the email or fax number provided to the Grand Prize winner.
Failure to return a signed Release Form as instructed by the Contest Sponsors may result in disqualification, to be determined in Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion. The Grand Prize winner are responsible for obtaining and returning signed copies of Release Forms from his/her guest, if applicable.
GRAND PRIZE SUBSTITUTION
The Grand Prize and prize portions are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, nonrefundable, have no cash surrender value and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions, except as may be decided by Contest Sponsors in their sole and absolute discretion. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute and/or modify the Grand Prize, or prize portion, with a Grand Prize of equal or greater value for any reason. Should a Grand Prize winner be unable to claim his/her Grand Prize or prize portion as awarded, their rights to that Grand Prize or prize portion may be forfeited, to be determined in Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion.
Subject to applicable law, the Contest Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, suspend, terminate, and/or modify the Contest Rules or administration of the Contest, in whole or in part, without prior notice with no obligation or liability, including, if for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, whether due to technical failure, tampering, fraud, corruption of security or other causes beyond the control of the Contest Sponsors. The Releasees are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the Grand Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorists acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, tsunami, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labour or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, performers’ illness, injury or death, or any other cause beyond the Releasees’ sole control.
OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES
Subject to the terms contained in Section 15 below, all entries shall become the property of the Contest Sponsors and their advertising and promotional agencies. The Releasees assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, destroyed or otherwise indecipherable entries due to any failure or technical malfunction of the telephone network, on-line computer systems of equipment, servers, access providers, software, poor reception, technical problems, failure of any email or submission or due to any other reason regardless of cause.
By entering the Contest, each entrant consents to the use of his or her name, city of residence, photograph, voice, likeness, image or any other aspect of his or her personality for any publicity and programming purposes, commercial or otherwise, throughout the world, in all media, in perpetuity, by the Contest Sponsors, promoters and their advertising and promotional agencies, without any payment or compensation.
CONSENT TO COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
By entering the Contest and voluntarily providing personal information including, but not limited to, name, address, city, email address, home and office telephone numbers (the “Registrant Information”), each Contest entrant grants permission to the Contest Sponsors to collect and use of the Registrant Information for the exclusive purpose of administering the Contest and selecting the Grand Prize winner. No correspondence will take place between the Contest Sponsors and the entrants except in connection with the Contest and, in the case of the Grand Prize winner, as a result of entering the Contest and winning the Grand Prize.
If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsors that corrupts, impairs or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Contest Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the Contest and/or Grand Prize. The Contest Sponsors further reserve the right to disqualify, from this Contest and future contests of the Contest Sponsors, any individual who tampers with or in any way corrupts the entry process. The Contest Sponsors may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest, future contests of the Contest Sponsors and/or winning a prize(s) if, in the Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion, the Contest Sponsors determine that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or any unlawful or unfair playing practices relating to the Contest (including but not limited to the use of automated quick entry programs), prize(s), or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or the Contest Sponsors representatives. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (including lawyers’ fees) from any such entrant or any other individual to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By entering the Contest, the entrant agrees that the Releasees shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by the entrant for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of entering the Contest, the acceptance, possession, use, enjoyment or misuse of the Grand Prize, or while preparing for, participating in any Contest-related or Grand Prize-related activity. The Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by any of the Releasees, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions that may cause damage to a user’s system or limit an potential entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest.
WHERE CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS AVAILABLE
These Contest Rules are available online at the Website and at Jump On’s corporate offices at 1250, 639-5th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta.
COMPLIANCE WITH CONTEST RULES
All entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, territorial and municipal laws and regulations of Canada and of each province, territory and municipality of Canada, respectively.
33. The 99 Club
- 99 Club members (“Member” or “Members”) may purchase a voucher(s) that is (are) redeemable against the air transportation charges portion of a return ticket on a future Jump On flight (the “Voucher”). 99 Club vouchers are only eligible for flights with greater than 99 seats.
- This introductory offer allows a maximum of 99 Members to purchase Vouchers for a price of $99 each. Limit of two Vouchers per Member.
- Jump On reserves the right to increase the number of Vouchers available at any one time. Jump On also reserves the right to increase the price for each Voucher.
- When booking a seat, a Voucher may be redeemed against the air transportation charges component of a return Jump On airfare. When the Voucher is redeemed, the air transportation charges will be waived and Members will only need to pay taxes, fees and charges applicable to the flight booked. For domestic flights, charges will include AIF, ATSC, GST and HST. For international flights, additional US taxes and fees will apply.
- Taxes, fees and charges must be paid when the flight is confirmed a ‘Go’.
- A maximum of 99 Members may have outstanding Vouchers at any one time. This quantity may be increased at the discretion of Jump On as more flights become available.
- Once a Member redeems a Voucher, they have a one week period from the date of the flight in which they can replace (purchase another) Voucher. If the Member chooses not to replace their Voucher, the next person on the “Waiting List” will be contacted and given an opportunity to purchase a Voucher.
- Jumpers may add their name to the 99 Club Waiting List by contacting Jump On at email@example.com or signing up at www.gojumpOn.com. Jumpers will be given an opportunity to purchase a Voucher if/when they become available based on the date their name was added to the Waiting List.
- A guaranteed minimum of 6 seats will be reserved for 99 Club Members per Boeing 737 flight with no maximum limit. A specific number of available 99 Club seats will be announced at the launch of each flight. Jump On, at its discretion, may increase the number of available 99 Club seats after the flight is launched for sale. Fewer seats will be reserved for 99 Club Members on smaller aircraft on a pro rata basis.
- Vouchers will be accepted for each flight on a first come first served basis.
- To redeem a Voucher, it must be applied during the booking process. If you complete your order and forget to apply your Voucher, we may not be able to apply the Voucher to your purchase.
- Vouchers are valid for one use only and cannot be used in combination with promo codes or member credits. Vouchers are applied to your airfare and considered redeemed only if the booked flight is a Go. If a Member books on a flight that does not Go, the Voucher(s) will remain in the Member’s account.
- One Voucher is required for a short-haul flight (2 hours or less). Two Vouchers are required for a long-haul flight (greater than 2 hours). Jump On may modify the number of Vouchers required for a flight at its discretion.
- The promotional value of a Voucher is valid for 24 months from the date of purchase. The cash value of a Voucher does not expire.
- Members may apply Vouchers to their personal travel or to one or to two guests.
- 99 Club vouchers are non-refundable.